Thursday, February 10, 2011

A God That Misses People~Romantic Fall

Won't bore you all with the exact report. Some time ago Max the guest told me all the names of the people I'd killed in November. It's been bugging me as to why. I found my answer; the names of all the extreme ward patients: the kids who shared that insanity, of being seen and seeing. Who I tried to save and failed, and then killed without even lifting a finger or believing in their salvation. 

"...always doomed to break everything, to crack, and creak but never break but watch things break."

I don't like that destiny, I refuse to accept it, I'm not in a conductive state of mind to keep people's spirits up. I will be though. Fuck that thing that's destroyed so much, we'll find a way.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment