Monday, February 14, 2011

Razzle Dazzle

"Give 'em the old hocus pocus
Bead and feather 'em
How can they see with sequins in their eyes?"



Only saw this movie recently. A damn shame, it's actually quite good. 


In other news, while Ava gets a hot date with our dear friend the Incompetent Fuck-up, I'm dealing with an investigative squad from a certain asylum. They haven't found this blog, nope they're searching everyone who had any access to the records in the past month. Turns out a large amount of documents have been stolen, some ripped from a computer and the all evidence of their existence destroyed. 


Said I wanted to help if I could gave them the official documents, and then I asked while they were checking the information. A little misleading, a little vagueness, out comes what they were really searching for 'hard copies of select information'. Probably those sealed documents, glad I hid them off-site.


Also a Valentine treat for all my fellows: a boring yet mildly ominous report.


"All Subjects have successfully been cured of their shared delusion. A new batch of Subjects has popped up, but they are of a less extreme case than the outgoing group. Subject/Patient ---has been a great asset in this endeavor. After my own meetings with him I have started to see the problem, His is a mighty presence, one that would be hard for children to stave off. I am no child however I can hold Him back, I'll personally handle all future Subjects, and their curing. I have thought of many ways to cure those who have seen Him. As for the current head of the Subjects, as I will be overseeing all future Subjects I don't think he'll be necessary any more. Finally, continue to watch all Subjects except Subject ----(Elizabeth) I will watch over my daughter myself.


Signed and sealed,
INFORMATION EXPUNGED"


I've called her house...her dad is gone, left a note about how he was going to his daughter, and his children, those who were left. 


Good Luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment